65 тестовых вопросов с правильными ответами по английскому языку
1. Put this conversation in the correct order.
8. Complete the sentences. Use I/me/he/him ...
19. Read the text about Kate and complete the sentences 1–5 with the most suitable ending A, B or C.
I’m Kate. I have a grandma and a grandpa. My grandparents’ names are Arthur and Mary. They are always friendly to me.
This is my uncle. His name is Jack. Jack’s son, Tom, is my cousin. He is well-behaved. Laura and Ann are Jack’s daughters, they are my cousins, and they are sometimes naughty.
These are my parents. My mum’s name is Jane and my dad’s name is John. He is a doctor and she is a teacher. My dad is serious, and my mum is often cheerful.
My aunt’s name is Jennifer. Billy is my cousin. He is two years old. He looks like his mother. My cousin is often stubborn. Jennifer is a good mum, she is always polite.
My grandmother’s name is Mary
My cousin Tom is well-bahaved
My mother is a teacher
.My cousin Bill is stubborn
27. Read the texts, then decide if sentences are 1–6 “Right” (A) or “Wrong” (B). For questions 1–6, choose A, B or C. If there is not enough information to answer choose “Doesn’t say” (C).
Jenny is thirty-two years old and she has got a job in a post office in a small village. She’s divorced and has got an eight-year-old son, Cill. She’s got a small house with a garden in the village. She’s got a lot of friends in the village. Jenny’s mother, Kate, lives in the same village. She helps Jenny with the child when she’s at work.
Peter is thirty-nine years old and he is an architect in London. He is married to Elizabeth and they’ve got a son. They live in a big house near London. Elizabeth looks after her child and has a part-time job in a school near her home. Peter’s parents, Fiona and Michael, live in the country and come to stay with the family in the holidays. They have a comfortable life and they are a happy family.
Jenny’s husband is Peter.
34. You are going to read about four young people searching for a pen friend. For questions 1–5, choose from the people (A–D).
41. I __________ speak French without a problem now because I have had many lessons.
42. I _________ help you with your shopping because you have a lot of bags.
43. When will you ________ come and see us in our new house?
-be able to
44. I __________ speak French without a problem now because I have had many lessons.
65. Complete the sentences with a superlative and prepositions.